How to become a Member
- On becoming a member of the Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, you will receive a Japanese-language journal (twice a year) and access to browse English-language journals for free (four times a year). In addition, members are also able to participate in our annual convention as well as various meetings and activities.
- For those wishing to become a member, please fill in the necessary details on the application form after reading the constitution of the society.
- Annual membership fees are:
- Regular members: 10,000 yen
- Student members: 5,000 yen
- Supporting member contribution: 50,000 yen
After completing new membership procedures, you will be sent an invoice for the membership fees. Please see the Bank transfer of membership fees for details.
If you are a corporation or enterprise considering joining our society as a support member, please e-mail to the secretariat.